4th of July!!!

The 4th of July is one of our favorite holidays.  The day is always filled with fun activities.  We first start the day off by going to the parade in Provo.  After the parade we go up to my Aunt's house for a swimming/bbq party.  After the BBQ we get ready and head to the Stadium of Fire.  My family has been going to the Stadium of Fire since I can remember and Cameron and I have gone every year with them since we have been married.   This year we took Ty.  We didn't know how he would do, but he actually did really well and LOVED  the fireworks.  Anytime the fireworks stopped he would say more please.  It was really cute!  Happy 4th of July to everyone!
 Waving his flag while watching the parade.  The big trucks and motorcycles are his favorite.  Just like his dad :)

 Sitting on Grandpa's lap 


 A fire hat Ty got while at the parade.  My family thinks it's funny and likes to tease Cameron if Ty is wearing something fire fighter and not police since Cameron is a police officer and likes Ty to have police stuff.  Either way Ty looks cute :) and we love fire fighters too.

 Ty really enjoying his donut


 Ty with his cousin Anneka.  She is so good with him and he loves her so much!

 We are ready for the Stadium of Fire!!!


 Me and my sister had the same idea for our 4th of July outfit.  We didn't know what each other was wearing until we got ready.  Good thing we didn't buy the exact same dress :)
Me and my little sister Shellie and my oldest sister Jana.  We are just missing my other older sister Katie.  Her family met us at the stadium.  I love how close me and all my sisters are.  We have so much fun together.  They seriously are my best friends and I love hanging out with them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment