Concert and Football :)

This past weekend Cameron and I were able to go to the Luke Bryan concert.   It was so much fun!!!!  We hadn't been to a concert in a long time.  I had forgotten how fun concerts are, and the people watching is amazing :)
 Florida Georgia Line and Thompson Square opened for him
Us at the concert
 Florida Georgia Line

Luke Bryan.  He is entertaining   I would recommend going to one of his concerts if you get the chance.  I didn't take very good pictures.  I was more into the concert than taking pictures and we didn't take our good camera.
Saturday night we went on another date to the BYU vs Utah football game.  Let's just say it was fun being at a football game but the game did not turn out like I wanted it to :(  It was a pretty disappointing game.  I didn't even take one picture at the game.
Overall though it was a fun weekend that we got to spend together and Ty had a blast hanging out with his Grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment